To provide financial, emotional and community support to individuals with cerebral palsy and their families.
To ensure individuals with cerebral palsy are provided equal opportunities and access to an array of services.
To promote independence, social awareness and inclusion in community life.
To educate the public regarding all aspects of cerebral palsy.
Programs include services such as:
- Financial assistance with physical, occupational, speech and horseback therapies.
- Financial assistance with purchases of equipment and other orthotic appliances
- Assistance with medical expenses and emergency situations.
- Lending Closet of adaptive equipment.
- Public education through speakers and printed material.
- Family support.
- Financial assistance with “camperships” and recreational activities.
- Resources and referrals.
- Awareness programs in public schools.